Mental Health Awareness
A complete Mental Health Awareness suite of products is available for grades 6-12 as part of the Middle School and High School ePlatform. Information is presented in student-friendly videos. A written script is also provided in the Teacher Lesson Plan. The Mental Health Awareness suite focuses on the 10 most common mental health needs associated with teens.
11 Mental Health Areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD, ADD)
- Bipolar Disorder
- Body Dysmorphic Disorder
- Eating Disorders
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Substance Use and Co-Occurring Mental Disorders
- Suicide Prevention
- Traumatic Events
Materials Available for Each Mental Health Area:
- 1 student video (5-10 min)
- 1 study guide for student use with video (digital/printable)
- 1 poster featuring practical management tips (digital/printable)
- 1 lesson plan for extended learning (digital/printable)
- 1 Parent Post - same information featured on video (digital/printable)
All are available for use with one or many students as needed.
All resources available in Spanish.